Best Advice for Fitness Women
Next we give you 10 best tips you can do if you’re a woman. Top 10 Tips for Fitness Women:
- Staying fit and healthy begins with a balanced diet.
Know and control the right weight for your age. Consult your doctor and follow your diet regimen to find out what foods you should avoid. If you are trying to lose some weight, high calorie foods should be eliminated from your diet. Fats high and low fat foods should be added to your shopping list instead of red meat, sugar and fats.
- Best Advice for Fitness Women: Drink plenty of water
Drink at least eight glasses of water a day. This cleanses the dirty body. Breastfeeding women are recommended to increase their water intake to keep the body hydrated.
- Take vitamins and supplements
Don’t forget your calcium supplement. Adequate calcium intake is beneficial for women of all ages. This has been shown to prevent congestion and premenstrual symptoms (PMS). It also prevents osteoporosis, especially for menstruating women. Vitamin E stimulates the immune system. Women undergoing menstrual periods should take vitamin E-400. In addition, Vitamin E is said to be best to prevent wrinkles as you age.
- Best Advice for Fitness Women: Stop Smoking
If you smoke, stop. This is a great “no” for pregnant women, and it can affect the baby’s health. Pregnant women who smoke can transmit the harmful content of cigarettes to infants through the blood stream. Recent studies have shown that women smokers are more susceptible to the disease than men who smoke. Women who smoke are at higher risk of developing breast cancer. Limit your alcohol intake.
- Include exercise in your daily routine
Walk after work, use the stairs instead of the elevator, or play with your children while you are at home. Exercise at home can also be effective, especially if you don’t have time to go to the gym and want to lose weight. Yoga and Pilates is one of the most effective exercises you can do at home. Exercise helps to reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Avoid stress
Many women suffer from extreme stress. Stress is known as the cause of many ailments. Whenever possible, take time to relax, read a good book, go out and play with friends. Have fun by going to beauty salons or shopping. Remember to get enough sleep to regain your strength.
- Use sunscreen to protect your skin from harmful sun rays. Wear hats when out in the sun to protect your skin. Too much sun is harmful to your skin. Exposure to excessive sun exposure can increase the risk of skin cancer. It also accelerates the aging of the skin, making women wrinkles.
- Make sure to visit your dentist to have that beautiful smile. Always maintain good oral hygiene to prevent tooth decay and bad breath.
- See your gynecologist. Women aged eighteen or older should have their physical exam annually, especially for the Pap test. Women who are forty years of age or older should have a mammogram and self-screening is encouraged after puberty.
- Safe sex is recommended. Use condoms to prevent sexually transmitted diseases , as well as unwanted pregnancy.